At certain of the MOD Sites, you may post, upload, transmit (“Submit”) comments, messages, text, photographs, videos or other content and materials (“User Materials”).
When you Submit any User Materials, you represent that such User Materials are unique to you or are used with permission of the copyright holder and you have received the permission of any person appearing in the photograph or video. You retain the copyright and other rights in the User Materials. However, by submitting the User Materials to the March of Dimes Sites you hereby grant to March of Dimes a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable license to copy, transmit, modify, display and otherwise use the User Materials in any and all media in the sole discretion of the March of Dimes in support of its mission and its fundraising efforts.
User Materials submitted by users to the March of Dimes Sites are the sole responsibility of the person who posts them and any opinions or views expressed are those of the individual users. You understand that you may be exposed to User Materials that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
The March of Dimes does not control any User Materials, is not responsible for their accuracy, and is not liable in any way for such User Materials. However, March of Dimes reserves the right in its sole discretion to (i) edit or delete any User Materials submitted to or appearing on the March of Dimes Sites, and (ii) refuse access to the March of Dimes Sites to any user.
By using the March of Dimes Sites, you agree to abide by the following rules:
1. You may not Submit User Materials:
• That are libelous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful.
• That infringe the property rights of others (including, without limitation, another person’s copyright or trademark), or violate the privacy or publicity rights of others.
• That violate any law.
2. You may not use the March of Dimes Sites:
• To conduct any activity that is illegal.
• To harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party.
• To advertise or sell products or services to others.
• To send unwanted email or “Spam.”
3. You may not transmit software viruses or other code, files or programs designed to interfere with the functionality of the MOD Sites or the ability of other visitors to use the March of Dimes Sites as intended, or interfere in any other way with the use and enjoyment of other visitors to the March of Dimes Sites.
4. You may not crawl, scrape or cache any content from the March of Dimes Sites, including personal information or User Materials, or collect or store any personal information of other users without their express permission.
5. You may not exploit the March of Dimes Sites in any unauthorized way, including but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.